Half Way There

// Baking With Family | Family Time 02 //






Last Saturday, my family and I had our night baking cookies as what we planned. The two kids were happy, helping out by pounding, rolling, and shaping with dough; while I'm busy making mini hearts and stars cookies.

Baking is fun because it does require attention to detail at every step, it seems worth the effort when you watch your creation turn into a beauty. And that’s the joy of it! The best part of it is baking share the food with your near and dear ones.

My mom is preparing the butter cookies dough, and Shaun's happy face.

 Cookies Cutter

 Little Kate was too excited 





Their little artwork



 My 5th aunt is trying to make monkey cookies 




 That's my little artwork, mini hearts and stars



 They loved it so much, the most shocking part is they finished all cookies within seconds x

Comments