Half Way There

// Life of Hers //



Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to thanks my family and friends for being so supportive, and helpful during my hard time period. I'm really grateful and happy. Well, I'm feeling good currently. The only side effect that I'm suffering at the moment is hair loss. Other than this, I'm totally fine!

People keeps telling me to be strong and happy. And some people are surprised to see me being so strong and brave which sort of surprised them, because I know that this is the only way for me to go through this hard time period.

For those people who is wondering what is happening on me,I want to inform that I have third stage ovary cancer . The good thing is, I have completed a surgery on June (last month?) and currently I'm undergoing chemotherapy for the second round.

Comments

Post a Comment