Half Way There

// Kbox Karaoke | Project 21 //



 Hey, a greeting for the festive season and it is time to plan your programme for the joyful occasion.
So, this caught my attention on the way home the other day. After a few calls my friends and I gathered for a little sing along in this new establishment.After settling down into our room, this is the first karaoke experience which i'm excited and eager to get out of the room and have a mini tour around it, before even picking my favorite songs!







I am truly fascinated & surprised by the range of entertainment this outlet is offering apart from singing. At that very moment, my mind is going through a list of friends who don't enjoy singing, but enjoys dart machines and wine lovers. Now there's this place we can hangout and everyone would be entertained.




Overall, the karaoke session & food was on par with my previous experiences before the revamp. I've started visiting Kbox around 10 years ago, I must say they have come a long way from just karaoke to a mini clubhouse on this outlet.

Definitely would visit again soon!

Comments