Half Way There

// Mid Autumn Festival | Family Time 04 //





Finally, I'm free to upload photos of Mid Autumn Festival that was taken on last Thursday. Yes, I did posted some photos on my Facebook two days ago. As you can see photos that I uploaded on Facebook and the ones that I posted on my blog are not the same because I edited (auto level, brightness and backlight)

Homecooked Chinese Foods


Stir-fry pork belly with pickled green mustard


Smelly bean sambal prawns


Braised pork knuckles with black soy sauce 


Stir-fried winter melon with glass noodles


Egg with black sauce


Clay pot ginger chicken 


Braised pork belly


Desserts



Homemade fish dolls mooncake ( 公仔饼)



 Homemade Shanghai mooncakes (上海月饼)


 Homemade cendol mooncake ( 燕菜月饼)


Snowskin Moonckaes Ice Cream

Lanterns 
(evening | night)






Comments