Half Way There

// Something Are Worth My Time | Jillian Thoughts 01 //





The love and attention I always thought I wanted from someone else is the love and attention that I need to give to myself. I need to start treating myself like how I deserve to be treated, even if I feel that no one else does yet I will prove to the world that I am worth something by treating myself with the utmost respect. And even if they don’t, at least one person in the world is treating you well ME

I hold on because I have so much love and joy waiting to be experienced. I hold on because life is precious, even though it can bring terrible losses. I hold on because there is so much that you can’t now imagine waiting ahead on your journey.  I'm still young hence I don't want my life to be miserable by thinking about problems. Instead, I always think that in every problem there’s a solution and everything will be okay and just when you feel like I can’t go on and all I wanna do is give up, fight a little longer, hold on a little more and hang on.  

I’ll be fine.

Comments