Half Way There

// Summer 42°C | Jillian Project 03 //




"Yoga was designed to heal, and balance the body on an energetic level and to prepare the body and mind for meditation. All yoga styles will create a feeling of lightness, ease and relaxation."

I'm currently learning hatha and bikram yoga at Summer 42°C.
 I was really amazed to realized that male instructor is more flexible. His classes are quite hard for beginners which I find it very challenging which motivates me to keep trying. 

The environment is really relaxing and simple classy interior designs as you can see through my photos.


A comfortable long couch 



Reception desk and small waterfall 


The yoga studio 


Yoga Blocks
Blocks are help you with the movement.


Yoga Straps Slimming Fitness, Yoga Mat, and Dumbbells 

Comments