Half Way There

// Olijasca Nourishment | Cafe Hop Project 04 //



I was here with my little sister few weeks ago for dinner. It's a single storey bungalow house cafe. I was told about this cafe by a friend, we were clueless and lost our way of direction at first, even though we used waze. When we reached the cafe, we were stunned and paused awhile at the front door entrance of the cafe. It was so dark inside and no cars are around. Well, since we were already here, why not give it a try?

The environment is relaxing and soothing because of the small indoor green plants. Food was quite delicious especially the appetizers that we ordered, but the latte macchiato was terrible.
(The ingredients were all organic)


I'm not sure about others beverages, but the latte macchiato was terrible. 


Stuffed Mushrooms


Tomato Pesto Bruschetta


Creamy Seafood Alfredo
It consumed by rich creamy sauce, spices and liquor. 
Overall, it gave me funny taste... I really don't know how to describe 



Comments