Half Way There

// My Own Recipe | Jillian Recipe 01 //



 My weight is gaining day by day since I have been eating a lot lately since it's Chinese New Year and my house pantry are full with biscuits. I have been eating from morning till night.The funny thing is when people thinks that I'm joking when I tell them about my weight ...To prevent myself from getting fat, I need to begin a clean diet. Yesterday lunch, I make avocado salad and plain fried carrots and capsicum. 
( special credits to my mom for the side decorations for the salad and lovely red flowers)
     
 Avocado Salad
filings w/
1 small red onion
1/2 yellow capsicum / bell pepper
a pinch of black pepper and salt
a small spoon of apple vinegar

 A bowl of plain fried vegetables
fillings w/
1 medium sized carrot
1 small red onion
1/2 yellow capsicum / bell pepper
a small pinch of salt  

Yes, I'm already very full :-)

Comments